Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Checks to buy foods that help keep you and your children healthy.
- Nutrition information and breastfeeding information and support
- Health and diet assessments; individualized nutrition counseling
- Hemoglobin (Iron) and blood lead testing; monitor growth (weight and height)
- Information and referrals to other community resources and programs
Who is eligible for WIC? You may qualify for WIC, if:
- You are a pregnant, breastfeeding or a new mother
- You have an infant or child under 5 years of age
- You live in Wisconsin
- You or your children have a health or nutrition need
- You have a household income that is less than or equal to WIC income guidelines. (You may be eligible for WIC if you currently receive Kinship Care, Food Stamps, or Medicaid, including BadgerCare Plus.)
Many working families qualify for WIC! Contact us today to sign up for WIC.