Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
Like us on Facebook!
Who is eligible for WIC? You may qualify for WIC, if:
- You are a pregnant, breastfeeding or a new mother
- You have an infant or child under 5 years of age
- You live in Wisconsin
- You or your children have a health or nutrition need
- You have a household income that is less than or equal to WIC income guidelines
Many working families qualify. You may be eligible for WIC if you currently receive Kinship Care, FoodShare, or Medicaid, including BadgerCare Plus.
- Benefits to buy healthy foods that keep you and your family healthy and strong.
- Nutrition information and breastfeeding information and support
- Health and diet assessments; individualized nutrition counseling
- Hemoglobin (iron) and blood lead testing; monitor growth (weight and height)
- Information and referrals to other community resources and programs
Many working families qualify for WIC! Contact us today to sign up for WIC.
Kenosha Office (WIC)
2000 63rd Street
Kenosha, WI 53143
Phone: (262) 657-0840
Toll Free: 1-800-972-3787
Fax: (262) 657-1631